What to have for fear food friday!
-sea food pasta
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flax
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Banana
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In an electric mixer add: banana, vanilla and egg white.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Mix in dark chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Bake 1 inch drops for 6-9 minutes.
78 Calories Each 2g Fat 13g Carbs 5g Protein
Some of my new caterings goods!!
Gish I’ve been soo MIA latley im dearly sorry. As far as recovey goes its been smooth, no ups or downs just smooth. Well there have been a couple ups i guess :)
I went out for a latte with two friends knowing that i was gonna have a challenging dinner but stilk managed a large skim latte!
Also i was so tired of baking and noy even trying a bite so on monday night i made “cuscuz de tapioca” which is a dessert i learnt how to make in Brazil and had a square for dinner :)!!!!
Some of my weeknends intake :)
Fear food friday was sushi!
On saturday i had this skim bitter hot cocoa and sunday’s brunch was 3 whole wheat pancakes topped with peach and berries and sugar free maple syrup!!