I have to start by saying the I’m so sorry I’ve been so MIA lately, but I’ve been so busy with my new business thank God!
Arts and Crafts Storage: Art materials can take up a lot of room. Click the links below to view some creative storage ideas (Pictures are numbered from left to right, top to bottom).
- Shoe Organizer: Hanging shoe organizers take up little room and the pouches are the perfect size for craft materials.
- Divided Box: Glue recycled toilet paper rolls into a covered box to store items.
- Spice Rack: You can repurpose and old rotating spice rack to store glitter, beads, and other small items.
- Cereal Boxes: Cover cereal boxes to store paper, magazines, etc.
- Toilet Paper Rolls: Painting and glueing together toilet paper rolls is a good way to organize materials.
- Turn Table: Paint an old lazy susan/turn table and glue on buckets for easily accessible storage.
- Cans: Cover and stack cans to store art supplies.
- Arts and Crafts Center: If you have the room you could devote a whole shelf to arts and crafts supplies.
- Pegboard: Pegboards can be easily personalized to fit all your craft storage needs and can be mounted on the wall to leave plenty of room for toys.
- Drink Case: You can cover a cardboard 6-pack to make a portable art station.
- Flip Down Desk: This stores art supplies, takes up little space, can be used as a black (or white) board or to display wall art when it is up, and turns into a a desk when it is down (See below)
What to have for fear food friday!
-sea food pasta